Saturday, January 15, 2011

Taco Salad

1 lb ground beef 80/20
1 envelope taco seasoning
15 oz can Kidney beans, drained
1 cup tomatoes, diced
1 cup onions, diced
1 tsp Tabasco sauce
6 oz Black Olives
8 oz Green Goddess
8 oz Cucumber Ranch
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Brown the ground beef and mix in taco seasoning according to the envelope.
Mix all into a large bowl and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.

Serve with lettuce. I don't mix the lettuce in because it wilts unless you eat it all in one sitting. Since no one in my house will eat this and I don't eat the whole bowl at once. I add the lettuce when I have lunch!


1 cup is 1 serving
makes 10 servings
11 Points Plus per serving



You could make this even less points by using Kraft Done Right Ranch and low fat cheese.

Lighter Taco Salad
1 lb ground beef
15 oz can of kidney beans
1 envelope taco seasoning
1 cup tomato
1 small onion
1 tsp Tabasco sauce
 6 oz black olives
6 oz green goddess
6 oz Kraft Light Done Right Cucumber Ranch
1 Cup low fat shredded cheddar cheese

Serving is 1 Cup
Make 10 servings
8 Points Plus per serving

I add a lot more lettuce to mine and mix it all together.






I f you want to add points you could add a serving of Doritos for 4 points for 12 chips
Baked Doritos 3 points for 15 chips.

No comments: