Friday, January 28, 2011

Where I've been.

I finally have another site up, alyssaswish.com. It took a lot of deleting and starting over before I had what I was looking for. I still need to do some small clean up. Particularly the photos. Feel free to stop by and let me know what you think and what can be improved.

So that's what I have been working on. I now have to decide what to do with all my hair care accessories. I also was interested in webstore.com. I found that after reading auction byte's newsletter.

The wheels are always rolling but sometimes I don't go anywhere because too many thoughts pop in.
I have also started a baby afghan to put in my Bonanza store.



Brian has no opinion. Actually his first question was what is it? So I could really use opinions on this too!  Feel free to chime in.

No comments: