Monday, February 28, 2011

A Bump In The Road

I have been struggling for the past few days. Since losing Alyssa I have struggled with depression and life in general. One reason I started selling online is so that when I need to sit down and cry, I can. I don't have to find a place to hide.

Some of this is just a daily struggle and some are things that come up during holidays, and other pending events. Today Brian is going to the cities (Mpls) to go to a news conference being held for Minnesota Dept. of Public Safety. He put up a memorial on their site and has put information in a pamphlet put out by them. He asked if I would like to come along but I said no thank you.
This is really part of how he copes.

This year will bring a whole new year of things we will miss out on. Her graduation from High School, and talk of college.As a parent we often think of milestones coming in the first few years of life. When Alyssa died I realized there a lot of milestone throughout life. Part of everyday is spent wondering and wishing.
The Star Tribune had a little news blurb here. Where you will see me responding to the people who feel that it is a waste of MN money.




I miss her laughter, I miss how she liked to be tease, I miss how she could make me laugh even when I was cranky.

I Love You and Miss You Alyssa.
http://minnesotacrashvictims.org

No comments: