Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Boat Ride

I am still struggling with my depression and grief so I disappeared for awhile. I tend to get the teenage mood of "whatever" when I hit a new low. However, yesterday I needed to get out of the house. So I threw a fit to get Brian and Devin to cooperate.
We have lived here 2 years and I had yet to go out on a boat ride with them. So... That's what we did.

We came across several Loons. We hear them at night if the windows are open.

I believe this is a heron.




These are my favorite. I have been seeing these two on the way home (in the car) but they always run off before I can get a photo. We were going slow in the boat  so they didn't run off. The fawn still has it's spots.






I took this of Devin and told him I was going to name it Mad Dog Devin

He was mad because when we were done he wanted to go to a different lake to fish. I told him I would take him today. 

I will leave you with a few pictures of the lake.

No comments: